Friday, August 1, 2008

New Release!



ADDICTED by Devon Gray releases today, August 1st! I've read it, there are some advantages of being a CP, and it's great! It's available from The Wild Rose Press - The Wilder Roses. Here's a teaser.

Lose Control. Lose Yourself. Get Addicted.

It seemed like a great idea at the time--escaping for a summer with my best friend, leaving behind a job I hated and all my indecisiveness. Three months in a small beach town would clear my head, brighten my outlook on the future, guide me in the right direction.

I had no way of knowing what that summer would bring. The things I would be capable of, the lengths to which I'd end up going , the intensity with which I would yearn. I had no way of knowing about him.

He came into my life like a summer storm--sudden, intense, with a threat of danger; flooding my senses until I was drowning in him. The problem with addiction? You crave what you need…whether it is good for you or not.

You can also check out Devon here. I really can't say enough good things about this book. I love it!

Rachel C

No comments:

Post a Comment