Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Taking a break.

I won't bore anyone with the dramas of my life, but really, did someone drop me into a daytime soap opera and not tell? I've been working on Rhian's re-writes and the latest wip so I haven't been completely unproductive, I just haven't been all that productive. I have managed to get to nearly 9,000 words for the 50ksIn30days which I'm happy with considering the number of actual days I've written.
I'm pulling out an old wip that I plan to write under Rachel Charlton but it's a single title so don't expect to see it any time soon. But I'm doing something with it that I never thought I'd do. Plotting! Yep, I have to. The wip in actually a two story one and I need to get the bits and pieces straight before I start with the writing again. You know, time lines, characters that appear in both books. Lots of work I think. Just need to bite the bullet and do it.
On a brighter note, Saturday is my 20th wedding anniversary. I know, I don't look old enough to have been married that long. LOL We're leaving the kids behind, in the capable hands of the oldest, for 4 days of relaxing by the pool. We're not going far, just across the water to Batam, an island of Indonesia. I'm planning on writing and reading. If you're lucky I might post some pix when I get back.
Have a great weekend.

Rachel C

No comments:

Post a Comment