Monday, May 12, 2008

Book Cover Gods pay a visit to Devon.

The Gods that handle book covers are surely smiling on Devon. This is the book cover for Addicted. There's just one word; HOT! It fits the story perfectly and we're sooooo excited to have such good luck with it. (Yes I used the royal 'we', but hey, she's my CP and I've been with this book from the ground up) Still don't have a release date but she is on the coming soon page at The Wild Rose Press website. (link in sidebar) Can't wait for it to come out, especially now we have a cover.

I should be so lucky when my turn comes.

Rachel C

Had to come back and tell you Devon just got the book trailer that the talented Allie Boniface made for her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBnGrAK5T-s
It's really cool and fits so well with the story.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your support. I am so beside myself with all of this. The cover and trailer are more than I ever could imagine! You're next!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete