Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Getting back into the swing.

We've had visitors for over a week and most of that time was spent playing tour guide. What a blast! I'm exhausted. I think we covered half of Singapore in about four days. We of course, went to China Town and Bugis Street for shopping. We had breakfast at the zoo. We ate out every night, went to Ski 360 cable ski park, visited the Merlion statue, Raffles Hotel. Actually, I think we did all that in three days. Now they're gone, off on their trip to Europe. The house is so quiet I can hear the dust mites breathing! LOL
I'm back to writing every day and the 50ksIn30days starts on Sunday so I need to get back into the swing of things before then. I'm planning to work on four novellas I've got in various stages of production. But as they'll be published under Rhian Cahill I probably shouldn't talk too much about them here. This split personality thing is confusing and tiring.

May the Word Gods smile upon you.

Rachel C

No comments:

Post a Comment