Saturday, March 8, 2008

More new toys.

This is my new toy. The bigger one on the left. The other belongs to my budding photographer daughter Sammi. Hubby took all the kids to the IT Show today. Corki got her new laptop, TimTam got a new 20inch LCD TV and we got cameras. We've been looking for a while and Sammi has saved her money and investing in her future. We finally have a career path. It's funny but the whole family seems to lean towards the artistic side of life. I'm looking forward to getting to know my new toy, we got the bigger lens to take far away shots as well as close ups.




















I've been busy and haven't done much writing but I did get 500 words done while waiting for Robbie to have his guitar lesson today. I wrote by hand and added it to the computer when I got home so really it's 1,000 words but I'm planning to write tomorrow so I'm not changing the word count meter or worrying about an official update. I'll do that tomorrow night or Monday morning.

You're never too old to get a new toy.

Rachel C
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment